Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pow! Measure That

Here peepers

Shuna here from Pocket Full of Kinders


you

Can you measure?

I seriously asked my kiddos this and they looked at me like I had a third head growing!

Kinders are so much fun

I told the kinder hearts that we were going to practice measuring using mustaches 

The boys were super excited but the girls were all like ewww

Mustaches are for boys

Come on over and check out our 

fun!

Click the stache to pick up a couple of seriously cute freebies and check out my class having some measuring fun


See you there

Put on your stache and hop over





1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had another blog?! I just found your blog through Lovely Literacy & More's blog. I'm very excited that I did. I am your newest follower :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete