Saturday, April 20, 2013

Mother's Day RoundUP of Ideas

Are you beginning to plan now for Mother's Day? 

photo of: Mother's Day RoundUP of Resources: Bloghop + LInkie at RainbowsWithinReach

I created a RoundUP of all of the ideas that I saw last year into one article. Then I invited others to share their links and I've incorporated those into the article and then I made it a bloghop! There are a TON of ideas: gifts, cards, mementos, poems to include with your gift..... the whole nine yards! 

Those little photo magnet baubles are a big hit with my readers and would be very inexpensive to make for an entire class. Click right here for all of those ideas. If you're a blogger, please add your links to the hop!

I just recently had my GOLDEN anniversary of articles related to Fine Motor Development.  There are literally 50 articles FILLED with ideas, if you're looking for support in that category. 


photo of: 50 Editions of Fine Motor Meets Fine Arts at RainbowsWithinReach

Yesterday I posted the CUTEST giraffe idea EVER! 
If you need a follow-up activity for your zoo visit, 
or it would make an awesome gift for a special teacher! 

"You are as unique as the spots on a giraffe!"


 -- Debbie -- 

Follow Me on Pinterest
I'm now at 116,685 followers!

Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth - TeachersPayTeachers.com
Now at 301 followers!

2 comments:

  1. To be honest, your ideas can be used for a business. :) Other than the stressful task of selecting a business insurance plan, your unique ideas are more than enough to start a new biz! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,The QFC aims to operate to international standards and provide a first class legal with Incorporation in Qatar and business infrastructure for those doing business within the centre.Thanks....

    ReplyDelete