Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Freebie! :)

Happy New Year!  I hope you all have a safe and happy new year!  2013 is already shaping up to be a great year for me!  I'll be presenting at the NSTA (National Science Teachers' Association) conference in San Antonio this April and am anxiously awaiting news about my PAEMST award--to D.C or not to D.C! :)  I have to wait until May/June to find out, so cross your fingers. :)

I have a freebie for you! I was trying to come up with a simple Literacy Work Station that my kids could do that would tie into our community helper theme.  This is a dice roll game, intended for use with the 4 1/2 inch clear pocket dice that you can use and change out the pictures.  I've also included two recording sheets, one is great for readers or emergent readers and the other has the words and pictures on it for pre-readers.

Just click the picture below to go to my TPT store to download it...while you're there, check out my sale! My whole store is %15 off until the 4th. :)

Screen Shot 2013-01-01 at 2.20.54 PM
Kristen

from Kristen's Kindergarten
www.kpoindexter.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment