Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Valentine CVC Freebie

Hi everyone!  This is Julie from Make, Take & Teach.  I'm so happy to be one of the educational bloggers contributing to KinderLand.  We have so many creative kindergarten teachers (and those who love kindergarten), willing to share ideas and activities with literally the whole world!  My little niche is developing activities for small group instruction and intervention.  So, in the spirit of Valentine's Day, I'd like to share with you an activity that I made for helping our beginning readers decode consonant-vowel-consonant (CVC) words.  This activity is great for use during your small group intervention or it can be used as an activity within your literacy centers.
Click HERE or on the pic to download the Valentine Lotto activity.  

Hope you enjoy the activity and I hope you enjoy your visit to KinderLand!  Come back and visit soon.



1 comment: